Sunday, July 24, 2011

Create Fake Progress Bar, Now Fool Your Boss

You can download this freeware from here. (File Size: 1.14MB)
I like this freeware as I can use it to fool people when ever I want, what do yo think about this freeware?

Fake progress bar is a freeware which displays a small custom made progress window, you can use this create your own fake progress window in your computer and fool your boss that your computer is busy doing something. :D The best part is that your computer won’t go into screensaver mode if you do the appropriate setting there by making your computer look really busy. :twisted:

Fake Progress Bar in Action:


Fake Progress Bar Settings:

You can download this freeware from here. (File Size: 1.14MB)
I like this freeware as I can use it to fool people when ever I want, what do yo think about this freeware?




undefined

No comments:

Post a Comment

Custom Search
Powered By Blogger